Neo Soul Today

Neo Soul Today is an authoritative source for informed and intelligent opinion, reviews, news, and other content about neo soul music, its artists, culture, and industry.

Saturday, October 01, 2005

The Jazzyfatnastees' Album Available for FREE

By Sean
Editor-in-Chief, Neo Soul Today

After a three-year hiatus from the music business, The Jazzyfatnastees are back with their new upcoming album entitled "The World Is Coming." They're so excited to be back that, for a limited time, they're making the entire album available FREE for a limited time! As of the date of this post, the album's ten tracks are still available for download in MP3 format from their official website at jazzyfatnastees.com. I urge you to download them now as it is uncertain how long they'll be available for free. The liner notes for "The World Is Coming" are available in Mercedes' September 12, 2005 journal entry.

Where Have The Jazzyfatnastees Been Anyway?
If you've been wondering where The Jazzyfatnastees have been since their last release, "The Tortoise and The Hare" (2002, Coolhunter), read Mercedes' June 21, 2005 journal entry. It offers a candid and very interesting peek inside the innerworkings of the music industry and the plight of a non-traditional group.

Post a comment and let me know what you think.

1 Comments:

At March 06, 2007 9:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, My name is Al from Raleigh,NC and I wanted to drop a line to you letting you know that the industry is starved for the innovative and fresh material attributed to your work. I have both albums and,I too, wait to hear the upcoming one. Your music, thoughts, and emotions reach far beyond Philly. When I first heard "The Wound", it touched me because I went through a difficult period and music provided a shelter for me. Your music gives the world an oppurtunity to look within itself to find the hidden strengths we have to pull us out of whatever situation we're in. I thank you for that. I dont think the music of today has the ability to move beyond negativity. With our young men and women aspiring to be "video vixens" and "hustlers", I look to artists such as yourselves to be the true, honest, and original artists that will take music to a new level. I will continue to follow your group and again, Thanks for giving the world a little light in its darkest days.
Thank you for your words.

Peace,
AL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home