Neo Soul Today

Neo Soul Today is an authoritative source for informed and intelligent opinion, reviews, news, and other content about neo soul music, its artists, culture, and industry.

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Introducing Neo Soul Sound Sessions @ Neo Soul Today

By Sean
Editor-in-Chief, Neo Soul Today

I am pleased to introduce Neo Soul Sound Sessions @ Neo Soul Today. Neo Soul Sound Sessions are streaming audio sessions comprising entire albums, partial albums, or mixes of interest here at Neo Soul Today for your listening pleasure. These sessions will be used to accompany Neo Soul Today posts as well as to allow our readers to listen to what we're talking about in a post or to simply get an idea of what we're currently listening to.

I am extremely excited about this new capability offered by Neo Soul Today and we hope it brings us closer to you. Enjoy.

Features
Antoinique's "Introducing Antoinique"
Neo Soul Sound Session: Contributing Artist Mix - Vol. 1
Neo Soul Sound Session: The Alternative Rock Sound - Vol. 1

4 Comments:

At September 17, 2005 8:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your blog Sean...When will the sound sessions start?

 
At September 18, 2005 1:30 AM, Blogger Neo Soul Today Staff said...

Hello dbw,

They've just begun. Enjoy!!

--Sean

 
At September 18, 2005 10:03 AM, Blogger Chry5ta1 said...

Hello, this sounds really cool, I'll try my best to rep for the UK

Chrystal

 
At April 19, 2015 12:25 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Good evening,
My name is Beverly (Skittlez), and I am an audio engineer/ recording artist. I came across your blog and was so inspired and motivated by it that i decided to write to ask if you could possibly feature me on your next blog review. I love to inspire and motivate other through my work... and I believe that all it takes is ONE golden heart to reach the hearts of many... I'm currently working on my first album and would love for you to a part of that journey. ..I've attached a link to one of the songs on my album called "The #3." I hope you enjoy it.
Love Skittlez

https://soundcloud.com/the-official-skittlez/skittlez-the-3
http://twitter.com/_Skittlez_Love

 

Post a Comment

<< Home